Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Slobber city.

Halloween costume pics coming soon... this years theme is winged insects. So far, they hate their hats. Daisy also tries to eat Teagan's costume. Chaos ensues. You understand. Hence, I haven't attempted photos.

In other news:

Teagan began her second level dog obedience class and she performed wildly beyond my expectations (which were considerably lower since she has decided to become crabby on her leash) and I'm super proud of her. My plan: work on her behavior modification on the leash and get through her training before the winter holidays in hopes that she'll be a nice, well-behaved dog when we visit people's homes. She's already pretty well-behaved but a little refresher course ( mostly for me) does help!

Look at those perfectly well-behaved dogs!!




















I have to admit, this week I've had a reminder on how good I've got it with my dogs. We're watching our neighbor's bull mastiff, Brunson. He weighs more than me and my husband. And because he is super-sized- just imagine that his slobber, farts, snores and grunts are also larger than life. SO Gross. I've decided I can never complain about my dogs being dirty again. He's very sweet though and the girls love him, especially Daisy. Odd couple huh?!
If you're not familiar with the breed- I've put up a couple pics- one complete with slobber so you can witness the insanity that is bull mastiff owners:







No comments: