Monday, October 6, 2008

Marathon Dog

Teagan is my favorite running partner.
















We run three times a week and I don't think I'd be where I'm at in training if not for her.







Yes, I'm one of those people who hates to run solo. I need something- an ipod, a person, a tv...to keep me company. I get too lost in my head otherwise!







My husband hates running and claims his ankle is damaged. And we all know it is just that he's lazy and why doesn't he just admit it but whatever...I'm not judging... :P







Most of my human friends who run are way more advanced than me and I always feel like I'm slowing them down. And I'm usually right...







Teagan's one of those running partners who is a waaaaay better runner than you but doesn't bring it up so you don't feel bad and keeps you motivated by her awesomeness. Love her!



















She's a way better runner but I have to say I WORE HER OUT yesterday. It was awesome.



Go me! Go Tea! Here's what she got for being such a good dog...I'll get a pic of her in it next week!





















No comments: