Thursday, October 16, 2008

Open Letter to Teagan and Daisy.



Dear Teagan and Daisy,

I've got a couple things to say:

Daisy- you KNOW that if you don't go potty before bed- you have to hold it until we get up the next morning. Those are the rules. I don't appreciate you waking me up at 4:30am when you know we get up at 5:30am . I know you had to go but you're telling me you couldn't tough it out for one MORE hour? Your bladder is small but it should have been empty. Was that really necessary?

Teagan- you KNOW that you're not supposed to eat the stuffing from your blue koala or pink elephant. So that is why I was kind of grumpy when you decided to throw up whatever that horrible stuff was on your blanket right after I got back in bed at 4:40am. Let's be sensible here. You're not a cat- you don't do hairballs.

And this goes for both of you- toilet paper is not a toy and is not to be shredded all over the bathroom and bedroom floor while I'm in the shower. Teagan- don't even try to tell me it was all Daisy's idea, I saw a bit of tp in your mouth. You're just as guilty. You guys are SOOOOOO in the dog house.

...but I still love you. And yes, you're right, we did have a nice walk in between the super early bathroom break/vomit and the toilet paper fiasco. But still...

Love,
The Hand That Feeds You

No comments: