Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To get list



I'm trying to maintain my cool, calm exterior in this madness! I love the holidays but I've got too many things on my plate this season!
Good thing is - I'm done with my holiday shopping and now I just need to pack for our annual Holiday Trek Across the Midwest.


I've got to pick up four things before our impending Holiday Roadtrip:

1) Mo's food- because where we're going, they've never heard of any pet food brand but Walmart and Purina. Welcome to the midwest!

2) A new tag for Daisy because her's was lost on a walk a few weeks ago. The second tag since June! She's like that kid that always lost their mittens.

3) Dramamine for Teagan because she has the worst car sickness I've ever seen in a dog. And it isn't pretty if she's unmedicated.











4) An air freshener for the car. Because nothing says "Christmas" like the smell of two dogs, a cat, and two humans sitting in a tiny car for 15 hours. Add in the possibility of dog puke and any food my husband eats, and rolling down the windows and enduring the frigid winter air doesn't seem so bad in comparison.

No comments: