We're still having an insane week.
We're both crazy-busy with work and I've got a lot of stuff coming up in the next few weeks for school and coaching that I've been trying to get a head start on.
In dog training news- I have been trying to teach the girls "come" and Teagan is convinced I'm trying to trap her when I go to grab her collar and hides under the table like the only time her collar gets grabbed is when she's about to receive a terrible beating. As far as I know, she's never been beaten so either she's going crazy or she thinks I'm going to steal her collar. No offense Teagan, but your collar just isn't my style. Hot pink is not my color. Don't worry.
In general, Teagan isn't acting like herself and I'm convinced it is my fault. I think we left her one too many times and now she has post-traumatic stress disorder or something.
Daisy is having the runs from all that cheese.
I can't de-stress by running because my knee is old and crabby this week so I just have to look forward to yoga on Thursday to get it all out.
And to top it all off- it is raining.
Here are some funny dog pictures to make it all better. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment