Friday, September 26, 2008

Camping Trip!


So last weekend we took Teagan and Daisy camping in a nearby state park. It was Daisy's first time camping with us. We went hiking and settled by the fire before piling into the tent. I think Daisy and Teagan were the only ones who got a good nights sleep. I can't sleep on such hard ground- I guess I'm too citified :) And Teagan and Daisy had their cushy beds too...I guess that could have helped...

Teagan got a chance to use her nifty little backpack for the first time in a while. She loves it.



As much fun as it is to rough it- I think we were all THRILLED to go home. Teagan practically raced me to the door! I guess I'm not the only one who's citified...



All in all- a good time. We had a nice long hike too!


Goodbye for now!



























No comments: