I am that weirdo that LOVES grocery shopping. I love to look at food and figure out how to use new ingredients to make new recipes. I get as much pleasure in going to Whole Foods as in going to J. Crew and the Gap. But now- I've got a new passion- pet stores. I am a staple at my local Pet Supermarket but just yesterday I found the cutest dog "boutique" on the planet and I plan on spending all of my money there and eventually, I may end up living in a box. And it would be worth it.
I went there, referred by a friend, to get new harnesses for the ladies. And landed in dog paraphernalia heaven. It was divine. Organic dog food. Every kind of eco-friendly and smart dog toy imaginable. Custom monogrammed shirts and beds and the cutest dog-shirts and harnesses ever made. I saw a harness with a big flower on it. I felt like Veruca Salt was running through my head saying, "Mummy I want it and I want it NOW!"
I got Teagan a pink jersey that says Heart to Run. She HAD to have it and she looks adorable in it. But my favorite part was that they carry Earthdog merchandise. The little sweatshirts had "Down Dog" and "Pees on Earth" and I had to pull myself away from them. I've also been hankering after their collars and leashes since I saw the site a couple months ago. I just look at the website and sigh because I still can't justify the amount but since I wouldn't pay shipping...I may just have to splurge....
I can't decide which ones are cuter...I'm thinking the orange daisy one for Daisy but I can't decide which one I like best for Teagan. I'm favoring the peace/dig it one...any suggestions or opinions??

I could have wandered in that store for HOURS. I think I need help.


1 comment:
I feel the same way about our little boutique store! I am actually planning to post about it next week!!! :) It's called Unleased and it's PRECIOUS!!! I spend so much money in there...
Post a Comment