Thursday, August 7, 2008

Au revoir mes filles.

I'm going to Hawaii and I'm happy that I'll get to lay on the beach and relax before my CRAZY fall semester begins! Unfortunately, since it is an island, that means I'll have to leave my dogs.



I'm sure you're all thinking- "So what?!" - you're going to freaking Hawaii. I know. I know. I just hate to leave them. Especially Daisy because she's just getting settled in. And I know they have the best dog-sitters in the world and I'm completely confident in their ability to care for the pups. It's just that I'll miss them. A lot.

Tonight is drop off night and I have a feeling I'll leave looking a little like this...




















Send my pups some kisses while I'm gone. See you in a little bit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would feel the same way- you're not alone! Just know that they will be fine and you'll be in paradise!!! :)