Thursday, November 13, 2008

Naked dogs.

As the holiday season approaches, Teagan is dreading the annual costuming of the dogs. Tis the season of sweaters, jackets and various other doggie decor. This year, she'll be sporting a fluffy red down jacket, complete with fur-rimmed hood, on her last trip to the frozen Artic, aka- Chicago in winter.
Last year, her hatred of sweaters was solidified. She was forced to wear a sweater while sitting on Santa's lap and I think it traumatized her.
Daisy has no idea what is coming next...yup...that's right...the Mrs. Claus costume she will be forced to wear throughout the holiday season. Enjoy your costume free Thanksgiving Daisy because you'll be wearing that little dandy the day after.

Daisy looks frozen with fear and but I suspect Teagan is filled with glee. Or she's just sleeping upright. I can't tell.














Oh Teagan, sweet sweet revenge for having to wear the Bears bandana throughout football season. Except you don't know, I got reindeer antlers for you...haha! Oh please, quit giving me that death stare. I'm not afraid of you.

So enjoy your naked time now dogs, for the clothing cometh.

No comments: